Hey everyone! I get a lot of question from you through my instagram account such as: what to wear for prom? What kind of outfit I should choose for my Last bell celebration and so on. That’s why I decided to write a blog post and put here some recommendations and outfit options for your summer celebations!
Talking about the last bell & graduation I also finished my school one year ago and I had the same questions about my outfit as you have it right now. One tip from would be don’t overthink how you will look on that day! Yes, graduation is important celebration but I personally don’t think that you have to spend more than 200 euros for a dress which you will wear only once. That’s why I have prepared for you a few tips and outfit options for this special day! I hope it will be useful for you!
A few tips from me what to do and not on the graduation day:
- Don’t imagine that you will be walking on a red carpet of Cannes with a long dress and full evening makeup… It is just a simple school celebration and you have to look like a young, happy and beautiful lady. Don’t spend a day in a beauty salon. Straighten or curl your hair at home. Ask your friend or mom to do a cute makeup with a darker eyeshadow and you are ready to go. Remember – Less is more.
- Don’t look too vulgar. Remember, you are not in the beach party with your friends and with a really short dress or deep neckline dress you will look really bad and at the same time you will feel terrible during the graduation ceremony when all the parents and teachers will be looking at you.
- Choose outfit which really feels like you. If you are that type of girl who never wears pink and white dresses don’t wear it. Choose a cool looking black suit or jumpsuit and you will look great. If green colour is trendy right now but it doesn’t fit you at all also don’t pay attention to these fashion trends. The most important thing is to feel good in the clothes you are wearing because just then you will feel and look confident in your outfit!
- Don’t wear nude or black leggings under your dress! You might think that no one sees them but they do, believe me. Of course, if you don’t feel comfortable with naked legs because they look really white, I would recommend to try this Vita Liberata Tan Mousse! (the link) I don’t know anything about other products they have but this mousse was amazing!! It gives you a really natural tan in a few days and it lasts for 2-3 weeks! It is not a promotion or something it’s just my opinion from my own experience!
- Don’t forget about the accessories! You can wear just a simple dress and buy a really cool looking bright high heels and match it with unique earrings and the outfit will look perfect!
- Suit – If I would be having graduation this year I would definitely wear a chic suit and heels with transparent details! Why? Because suit looks really chic on you, it is trendy this season and you will use trousers or jacket after your celebration separate for your every day outfits! However, there is just a few options of colours, but you definitely can find a lot of different colours of suits at www.karele.lt or in other shops. The most important, don’t be afraid to wear a suit instead of a dress!!! There will be 100 girls wearing simple dresses with cream heels and if you want to look stylish, fashionable and cool you should definitely choose something more interesting!
A simple white dress – If you image yourself wearing a simple but at the same stylish white dress I would definitely recommend to check these above! You can wear it with a simple combination of black heels and a cool bag, with white heels and a white bag or choose heels with transparent details and add some of this season fashion spirit to your outfit! (I personally would choose shoes from the recommendations which you will find later in this post!)
Romantic cream dress – If you are a real romantic and you want to look like a simple and happy girl of your graduation day a simple cream dress would be perfect for you! I would wear this kind of dress with a white heels and a simple white bag!
Shoes make sense – If you want to look really cool on your big day don’t forget to choose fashionable or at least stylish shoes! You can choose from white sandals, trendy transparent sandals or classic black heels and even though these won’t be comfortable for you at least it cost just ~30 euros and you won’t regret of wearing these only once.
Colours & Patterns – These would be perfect for you if you want to wear a special dress and add minimal looking shoes and accessories to your look! A red dress will look super feminine and with a unique www.leslap.com polka dots set you will definitely stand out from the crowd!
Well, I believe that’s it from me today, I hope you find some great ideas for your celebration outfits and don’t be afraid to write me a direct message on instagram and ask if you should wear “this or that” I know that I’m not a stylist or a fashion pro, but I will try to give you some tips from my own experience!