- Elan cafe – A PINK HEAVEN! This place is super stylish, full of pink colours & walls with roses! Talking about the food they serve a lot of different kind of sweets, but you can also eat brunch or lunch here! I personally tried waffles and I loved them! (You can;t book a table here, so if you will decide to visit this place on weekend, prepare to stand in a row for ~10 minutes)
2. Hyatt Regency London (The Churchill) – This place is famous for its beautiful terrace with cozy fur & snowy decorations! It is a little bit pricey, but you can go here to have a cup of coffee or enjoy chocolate fondue!
3.Victoria and Albert museum – It is not only the most beautiful free museum I’ve ever seen, but it also has an amazing Balenciaga exhibition going on right now! It will end soon, but you can check for other exhibitions here and visit it anyways! (I have read that many London bloggers go to this museum to take their outfit photos, because there is a lot of marble walls and beautiful stairs!)
4. Sketch (The galerry) – I haven’t tried this place yet, because it was fully booked on the time I was in London, but I will definitely come back here next time!! I have seen this restaurant in many instagram photos and I believe it is perfect for instagram lovers! (Don’t forget to book a table before visiting this restaurant!!!)
6. The Bronte London – A perfect place for brunch or lunch full of pink decorations!
Good morning everyone! I hope you’re having a cozy sunday morning! Talking about the past days of my life I just spent them with my boyfriend enjoying the freedom and last warm evenings of this year…
Of course, on September 1st I went to my university to celebrate the beginning of new academic year and when me and my boyfriend decided to go for a dessert and a glass of wine in “Sugamour” to celebrate this new page of my life! Also, on September 1st I finally visited my model agency “Baltic models management”! I haven’t worked with them for 1,5 year because It was my last year of school and I just didn’t want to miss my classes while going to Vilnius every week… But now, I’m in Vilnius and I’m ready to do some work with modeling again! By the way, If you’re interested I won’t travel to any foreign countries with modeling, because of my studies, but I will work for Lithuanian magazines or brands!
P.S. If you will go for a dessert to “Sugamour” definitely try pistachio macarons, pink lime cake or pistachio cake! I promise, you won’t regret!
Moving on, on a saturday we woke up and went for a lunch in one of the best restaurants in Lithuania “Stebuklai”. I love this place, even though it’s a little bit pricey, it’s definitely worth every cent! When I was there I ate pumpkin soup with shrimps and I LOVED it! Definitely recommend to try it! I promised myself that next time I will try their curd pancakes, because they look amazing and everyone is talking about them!
Talking about my outfit, I’m finally back to my favourite style! When elegance meets a few trendy details I feel myself! Anyway, I remember I was so excited when I saw this stylish khaki sweater for 22$ on www.shein.com! In this website you can always find something really trendy, but cheap and even though the quality of the clothes aren’t so high I still love to shop here!
Sweater / www.shein.com
Shoes / Este
Trousers / Mango
Glasses / Maxmara
I hope you enjoyed reading this post and are ready for the new season! I will try to post as much as I can and keep you updated with all the news from my life! If you have any questions please leave them down bellow or write me a DM!
Well well well, If you have been following me for a longer time you might have noticed already that I really love exploring new restaurants… Especially when I’m in Vilnius I just can’t go to the same restaurant for a few times, even though I really liked it, because I know that there are a plenty of places where I haven’t been! Anyway, I’m a real morning person so it’s obvious that breakfast or brunch is my favourite meal of the day and I actually love spending my morning in a cute restaurant enjoying something really sweet! (Yes, I always crave something sweet for my breakfast so I can’t say anything about eggs or english breakfast in the places I visited…)
My favourite places for a brunch in Vilnius:
- “HABIT” – It’s a new restaurant located in the heart of Gediminas Avenue which has a really contemporary interior and helpful staff! Talking about the food I had THE BEST oat & quinoa porridge in my life! So, if you are a fan of healthy food and when you hear about the oat porridge with nuts and coconut milk your heart starts beating definitely try this place! By the way, I have also tasted a little bit of croissant and It was really good actually! And one more great thing about this place is that they have a variety of breakfast for different kind of tastes, so you will definitely find something you like! More information about this place here!
2. “Sugamour” – a luxurious place where you can find an amazing interior and the tastiest desserts! Well, “Sugamour” is probably the place which have never dissapointed me, but talking about the breakfast, I will definitely recommend to try curd pancakes! Believe me, you won’t regret it… They’re sweet, soft and tastes like heaven! Of course, if you’re not a fan of pancakes you can definitely try an amazing oat porridge here! More information about this place here!
3. “Kavos virėjai” – it’s a little cosy cafe which makes waffles for a brunch on Sundays! Unfortunetely, I haven’t tried their waffles yet, but I tried their croissants and they actually reminded me of Paris! The soft taste of butter and these cute blue cups made me feel like I’m in Paris again! Anyway, if you don’t really like croissants they also have a few types of fresh sandwishes and buns every morning! You can find more information about this place here!
4. “Kitchen” – My beloved place with the best view from their balcony! Well, talking about this cool place, I love it because of its friendly staff, reasonable prices & the amazing view of Town Hall Square! Talking about the bruch here I ordered a french toast, but unfortunetely, I didn’t really like it… BUT I tried my boyfriend’s oat porridge with banana and cinnamon it was AMAZING! So, this place is definitely a must-visit when you are in Vilnius, but for a brunch I would recommend to choose porridge! More information about this place here!
My wishlist of places to try for a brunch:
- “Cafe backstage”
- “Desertine atostogos”
I hope you enjoyed reading this post and my recommendation will be useful for you! If you have any questions about these or other cafes feel free to write a direct message for me or comment down bellow! See you in my next post!